If you can’t go a day without listening to music and often listen to songs through earphones or headphones, you are very lucky. Get free access to Apple Music with over 100 million songs and new songs added regularly. Yes, Apple rolled out an offer that gives new subscribers six months of free access to Apple Music using their new iPhone or eligible AirPods, HomePods, or Beats. Let’s see how we can take advantage of it.
Get 6 months of Apple Music free
First, you need to know all eligible devices for which this offer is available. The list includes AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd and 3rd generation), AirPods Max, HomePod, HomePod mini, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Powerbeats, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, Beats Studio Buds +, or Beats Includes Studio Pro. Current owners of Qualifying Devices do not need to purchase. Not for AirPods (1st gen), Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, Beats EP, Beats Flex.
For iPhone and iPad, any device capable of running the latest version of iOS or iPadOS (iOS 16.6 or iPadOS 16.6) is eligible for this offer.
How to redeem the offer on an eligible iPhone
1. Turn on your new iPhone and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Open the Apple Music app. Make sure your device is running the latest version of iOS.
3. You should see the offers as soon as you launch the app. If not, go to the “Listen Now” tab.
5. Tap (6 months free). that’s it. Enjoy music for free.
How to redeem perks on your audio device
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is running the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
2. Pair the target audio device to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your Apple ID.
4. If you don’t see the offers immediately after launching the app, go to the (Listen Now) tab where the offers appear.
5. Tap (6 months free). Now you can enjoy Apple Music free for 6 months.