Apps that support health promotion, Mac enhancements, car AR, and more!
SSeptember is the best month for two reasons. That means getting away from the summer weather and upgrading to Apple’s latest iOS. I would like to update all my Apple devices to the public release of the operating system.
In this edition of our monthly apps for Apple devices, you’ll find great and helpful apps, including:
- 🖋 Write a diary to observe and improve your life.
- 📻 Discover and listen to thousands of radio stations from around the world.
- 📸 Take your photos to the next level with beautiful, professional apps.
- 💫 Make your Mac’s notch really useful with an intuitive utility.
- 👟 Encourage yourself to exercise more with pictures of shoes.
- 🎧 Listen to white noise using spatial audio on your AirPods.
- 🍅 Limit the amount of time you use your iPhone with Pomodoro.
- 🧴 Check if your skin care products are actually good for you.
- 📱 Play music with an app similar to the Music app on iPhone 4.
- 🚗 Try new rims on your car using augmented reality.
1. Everlog Journal
Every person living on this green planet has a story to tell. We each have a wonderful life worth sharing with our loved ones, and keeping a diary is a great way to do more than that.
Everlog is one of the closest things to a minimalist journaling experience, and is unique in its uncluttered view and focus solely on journaling.
It’s designed to help you focus on writing and automatically add input data. Its text editor allows you to format text in a variety of styles. You can also add images, making Everlog a more powerful journaling app.
🎉 Main benefits: Automatically add your location to your diary entries, making your writing experience smoother. Additionally, this app has a goal of 100 words per day (customizable).