A pioneer and leader in iPad illustration and two-time Apple Design Award winner, Procreate makes it easy to “create rich 2D animations, expressive videos, and breathtaking stories.” We announced the latest app for the purpose. According to Procreate, “Dreams” for the iPad includes “an all-new drawing experience” and will be available in November. For more information, check out the teaser video below and more.
This story is supported by Mosyle, the only Apple integrated platform. Mosyle is the only solution that fully integrates five different applications into a single Apple-proprietary platform, enabling businesses and schools to easily and automatically deploy, manage and secure all Apple devices. Over 38,000 organizations rely on Mosyle solutions to automate the deployment, management and security of millions of Apple devices every day. Request your free account now And discover how to autopilot your Apple fleet at an incredible price.
Procreate today gave a first look at its new Dreams app on its website and social media.
Here’s the elevator pitch:
Procreate Dreams is an all-new animation app packed with powerful tools anyone can use. Create stunning hand-drawn animations and motion graphics and enhance them with photos, videos and sounds.
Features of Procreate Dreams
- draw & paint ‘Flick the timeline for more space to draw’ with all popular Procreate brushes
- Record motion and effects with a touch
- Multitouch timeline Designed for animations and fluid gestures
- Edit audio and video With narration, music and sound effects
- stage function You can “create large sets that bring your characters to life, all in one project.”
- eternal history For non-destructive editing
- Made for iPad and Apple Pencil
- iCloud support
- Other features Includes keyframes, real-time rendering, onion skins, text and type
- Price: $19.99 one-time purchase (no subscription)
Procreate hopes to “welcome a whole new generation of creators” with its new Dreams app, which is affordable at $20 per session.
Procreate is releasing a new iPad animation app on November 22nd. Get a closer look at the UI and experience in our 2 minute teaser video.
FTC: We use automated affiliate links to earn income. more.