Pottery Barn, owned by parent company Williams-Sonoma, is expanding its presence by moving further into e-commerce by launching a mobile shopping and design app for iOS.
The mobile app is the company’s fourth, following Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, and earlier versions of its registry platform. It provides consumers with an additional path to purchase while also adding other features such as on-the-go registry building and virtualization. preview.
(Please also read: Williams-Sonoma leverages AI to enable data-driven personalization)
Here’s a breakdown of the app’s features:
- Request a complimentary appointment for an in-store, in-home, or virtual appointment with the company’s design staff
- Building a registry with gift tracking
- Carefully selected exteriors categorized by room type
- Fast checkout with Apple Pay
- Sharing functionality via social and phone contacts
- Augmented reality feature allows users to preview Pottery Barn items from home