Today, a brand new dinosaur toy has arrived as a major update to the beautiful Montessori-inspired iOS app Pok Pok. The new hands-on prehistoric experience encourages children’s growth with role-play, cause and effect, collecting, problem solving, patience, imagination, fine motor skills and much more.
Pok Pok – a digital Montessori playroom designed for children aged 2 to 7 years old – has been going strong since its launch over 2 years ago. The team delivers regular, high-quality updates and has won a number of awards, including an Apple Design Award, Apple Editors’ Choice Award, and was also recently honored with an Apple App of the Year Award nomination.
Here’s what you can expect with the new dinosaur toys in Pok Pok:
- Dinosaurs of all breeds and sizes roam the land. Discover their diets, patterns and relationships
- Experience unique biomes, weather and geography
- Care for eggs, watch them hatch and help newborn dinosaurs discover their world
- Learn about natural life cycles by connecting predators with prey, or follow the peaceful life of a herbivore
- Become immersed in the chaos of the Cretaceous through real-world sounds
This update is special for me and my son because he was an early Pok Pok tester and shared his ideas that he would like to see dinosaurs come to Pok Pok. He has been playing with the new update for a day now and is so involved with the wonderful late Cretaceous world that Pok Pok has created.
The dinosaur toy is such a fun and immersive learning experience that kids can explore creatively with beautiful animations, great sound effects and scientifically accurate details. My son said this morning, “Hey dad, they even made the birds of prey hunt in packs!!”
Like all Pok Pok toys, the new Dinosaur toy is something that all kids can easily pick up and play intuitively – without instructions, tutorials or parental help.
Pok Pok Playroom is available on the App Store with a 7-day free trial. After that, monthly or annual subscriptions are available.
FTC: We use monetized auto-affiliate links. More.