Use the Individual Transactions and Recurring Transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses for the coming months and see how much money you have available to spend. In addition, the app gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases for the coming months.
The budget mode allows you to set different goals for certain time periods. For example, you can use the feature to set a monthly fuel limit or a weekly food limit. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or other types of payments. In addition, the app can help you determine whether recurring budgets should be carried over to the next period.
Most important features:
• Offline availability. For security reasons, the app does not have internet permission.
• Configurable material design layout.
• Switch between different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualize the statistics as a table or graph and see how you spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further categories and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage additional lists of payment types, groups, or individuals.
• Group the statistics and graphs by categories, accounts and, if enabled in the settings, by groups, people or payment types.
• Add photos or receipts to your transactions.
• Use reminders to help you make outstanding payments on time.
• Set the start of the month based on your regular salary (for example, the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make entering your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions based on different criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements via the CSV import (note: imports of other formats can be made available upon request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV for viewing or printing on your PC.
• Make backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is constantly being developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual, which helps you find and use all the functions within the app.
For security reasons there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic cloud backups, read the Synchronization chapter in the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can easily send an email through the integrated support function.
- Languages: full multi-languages;
- CPUs:armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160 dpi, 240 dpi, 320 dpi, 480 dpi, 640 dpi;
- Untouched APK with original Hash signature, no [Mod] whether changes have been made;
- Certificate MD5 Digest: 6d46020c4f8e811c1ec1b73b6c9dbb81