GPS Compass Navigator
When traveling, hiking, or fishing, save your position, such as a parked car, shelter, or hotel, and navigate back using the directional arrow.
– Save current position or get coordinates from map
– Navigate to the saved route point
– Voice navigation
– Follow your path and save it in the track list
– Follow the saved path
– Share your location
– Import/Export GPX files
– Lock screen navigation
– Show map (internet connection required)
– Sunrise Sunset
– Open waypoint in external apps
– Show current location in decimal, DMS, MGRS, what3words
– Show the position of the sun and moon
– HUD (head up display)
In the navigation screen you have the following information:
– Current address / current latitude and longitude
– ETA (estimated time of arrival)
– GPS accuracy
– Magnetic field strength
– GPS altitude
– Visualization of paths traveled
– On-board computer
The app can work offline and even without a magnetometer.
Supports imperial and metric systems, power saving mode, declination correction and coordinates in DMS.
Auto mode to get the correct bearing in vehicles when the magnetometer is not reliable.
Simple and easy to use interface, optimized to save phone battery.
You can use the position of the sun to check the compass calibration.
Disclaimer: If your device does not have a compass (magnetometer sensor), the arrow only rotates when you travel! Point the top of the device in the direction of your movement.
Show track on map fix
Show direction in notification and AOD
Solution for average speed
Sun path and sun elevation angle
Compass over map view
Barometric Altitude (if available)
Option to remove ads
Export and import of all waypoints and tracks
Option to disable abnormal magnetic field alarm
Improved navigation engine
Search address in map fix
GPS Compass Navigator v2.20.19 [Pro] [Mod Extra] / Mirror
GPS Compass Navigator v2.20.16 [Pro] [Mod Extra] / Mirror
GPS Compass Navigator v2.20.15 Pro / Mirror