AirReceiver is a lightweight AirPlay and DMR receiver. It will appear in AirPlay applications (such as iTunes) and DMC applications (such as WMP12) as a music/video/photo playback device. It works in the background and streams media to your Android device. It is specially suitable for Android TV/Box.
– YouTube video support.
– support audio sync with other AirExpress devices.
– AirMirror support. the best performance in the third-party AirPlay application.
– full support for IOS10.
– slideshow support.
– Compatibility with AirParrot. You can use AirParrot to mirror your PC screen on your Android tablet.
– stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, …)
– stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients (WMP12, AirShare,…)
– running in the background as a service
– configurable network name
– can be started during startup
– Windows Screen Mirror: download and install the free AirSender tools on your PC (http://www.remotetogo.com). Click the “AirSender” icon in the Windows status bar and select the device running AirReceiver.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100099244510821904078
1. Disable or uninstall other AirPlay applications such as AirReceiverLite on your phone, as AirPlay uses a hardcoded TCP port.
2, AirMirror has a heavy CPU load. Make sure your phone is sufficiently powerful (1GH CPU with two cores is ideal).
3. If you don’t like it, please contact us within 7 days for a refund.